Liberty Mutual Insurance wants to help you stay safe and avoid home fires. But since the unexpected can occur, we offer home insurance to cover all of your needs. A Liberty Mutual Insurance homeowners policy protects your home and other structures on your property against a variety of losses, including home fires. It also covers your personal possessions and helps protect you from personal liability claims. We have you and your home covered and are there when you need us most with 24-hour claims assistance and the extra features and benefits you deserve.
Home insurance covers damage from incidents such as fire, theft, and vandalism to your house, adjacent structures such as a garage or shed, and your personal belongings. It also covers living expenses if your house becomes temporarily unusable due to a covered loss, and liability in case you or a member of your household accidentally injures someone or damages their property. With Liberty Mutual Insurance Home Insurance, you get all the great features you deserve, such as*:
- 12 Month Policies -- Your home insurance price is guaranteed for an entire year.
- Convenient Payment Options -- You can pay by mail, online or through automatic deductions. You can also choose to pay monthly, quarterly or in one lump sum
- Multi-Policy Savings -- Save on your home insurance when you insure your home and car with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- Additional Living Expenses --If your home is unsafe or damage is so extensive that you cannot live there, your policy covers additional living expenses.
- 24-Hour Emergency Repairs -- If you have a covered loss and your property needs to be protected from further damage, Liberty Mutual Insurance can dispatch someone to your home to take care of the situation.
To learn more about Liberty Mutual Insurance Home Insurance or to receive a free quote, please click here
(DISCLAIMER) *The descriptions of coverages and programs are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult a sales representative.